Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"What do you wish to tell the world?"- Wishcasting Wednesday



Over at Jamie Ridler's for Wishcasting Wednesday she is asking us, "What do you wish to tell the world?" What a awesome question! I feel it's important to think about the world. Mother Earth as well as all her children. It is important to LOVE as this is the strongest energy that we can give to one another. It is important to respect and honor, as with this we allow each person to be themselves without judgement and we would nurture our planet. It is important to live in the now. I strongly believe in that saying..."The past was yesterday, the future is tomorrow, but today is a gift that's why we call it THE PRESENT". I feel it's important to always keep an open mind, because the day you think you know it all is the day you stop learning-there is always something to learn. I feel it's important to believe in your dreams. If you always believe AND see it in your minds eye...it will manifest. I feel it's important to tread lightly. Think about how you contribute to our planet. I feel it's important to honor our children, for they are our future. Teach them these things and surround them with love. My wish; Close your eyes and see our planet surrounded and filled with the energy of love, so that she may heal, so that we may have peace, so that we all live our lives with light and love in a positive and love filled environment, and see the innocence in everyone. Always LOVE...through love all things are possible! Blessings to you all my friends!

18 comments:

  1. MamaRose, I LOVE this post today; what a deep wish you have...

    As this Rose so wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also.

    Love In Abundance Today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Mama Rose so generously wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Mama Rose :) with infinite Love♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Mama Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Mama Rose.

    Wonderful wish!!! Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for Mama Rose.

    love, love, love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. According to free will and harming no-one.

    Love is the great healer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for Mama Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-) As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    -TimK

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    I am closing my eyes and seeing the image you describe. I see it. This is a lovely wish. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mama Rose,

    Yes, wishes for love! That's what the planet needs more of for sure. Wishing you lots of love for yourself and everyone in your life!

    Giulietta the Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!
    As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for Mama Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As MamaRose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deeply written.

    As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So may it be.

    Love IS the strongest energy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great wish and as Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also with deep feeling

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  18. As Mama Rose wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. (such a loving wish)

    ReplyDelete