Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What do you wish to dare?


Today is Wishcasting Wednesday and Jamie Riddler asks us, "What do you wish to dare?".

Wow...once again, perfect timing Jamie! For my first Wishcasting Wednesday I had discussed us wanting to move to Oregon. Well, it seems as though the opportunity has arisen!

We are renters here in our house. We moved to this much bigger house, while I was still pregnant with my little guy. We thought now that we were starting our family out, it would only make sense to get a bigger place. It also made sense at the time, NOT to move out of state due to the fact that he has job stability AND insurance. We finally made our way to Norther Oregon for vacation a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with the town we had wanted to move to. It was a sort of preview vacation-lol!

Since then we've also added Zoe to the family. So here we are...3 years after first moving in and what do you know? Yesterday we were served papers that this house we are renting is going into foreclosure! We are on a lease, so they can't just give us the boot, but it is the sign we've been waiting for. I figure, if we're going to move, then we should just move...why not? We do not have family in the area, nor do we have jobs there...yet. As of yet, we don't even know how much longer we have here? But they do have to give us a 90 day notice. It's scary and so I wish to dare to take this leap of faith, to move to the place that we have been wanting to move to, for a number of years now. I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Though it was sudden and yes, I felt like I had the wind knocked out of me when I found out yesterday...I really feel that this is the time for us to make that leap and to dare to know that all will be well :D

5 comments:

  1. As Mama Rose wishes for herself and her family, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Rose and you wish for yourself and your family so I wish for you also! everything happens for a reason i hope you find your dream home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh! This took my breath away!! Go for it, Sister...this is a sign for sure!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be bold and I will be bold for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a wonderful sign from the universe Rose, I wish you and your family all the best :)

    Warmly

    Linda

    ReplyDelete