Friday, March 13, 2009

Books, books, books, and more books!

Okay...so I'm a geek like that! Today we had a book swap over at a friends house. There was suppose to be a whole bunch more mama's, but only 3 of us ended up involved in the swap. So I promised Dan I wouldn't bring back anymore - we have a whole lotta books already ;D But hey, I just couldn't help myself. So check out a few of the books I got...
SCORE!

Speaking of which, I've recently become obsessed with our on-line library system. There are just so many craft books that I've been wanting to buy and really I would be spending rediculous money if I were able to get everything on my wishlist, so...you guessed it, I've been getting gangs of books in from other counties mostly shipped into our local library. I've got even more on hold, some of them like Amy Karol's, Bend the Rules Sewing I'm on the waiting list #14th in line-Oh can I wait that long...hmmm!
Anyways, here are a few of the books that I've gotten from our library...way cool stuff ! This is a great resource that I haven't been taking advantage of until lately. It also satisfies my hunger for new books :DLastly, but definitely not least are Children's book's. Ahhh...we've discovered "Barefoot Books" through one of my girlfriends whom has become a stallholder (seller-rep) for them. They have such beautiful books. She started selling them in December (?), but here are a few that we fell in love with...

Ok, so I guess you can't call it shameless self promotion if you're promoting a friend right ;D


If anyone is interested, here is the link to Brandy's Barefoot Webpage...


www.mybarefootbooks.com/brandyrucker

So now you all know about my secret "Book Fetish". Hopefully, there's something in there that you'll find usefull or will like.
To top it off, I'll end on a note that Dan usually says when he wants to sound like a nerd...


"Reading is FUNdamental". LOL! He's just as bad as I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment