Monday, June 21, 2010
A Beautiful Blogger Award!
I would like to thank the lovely Marisa over at Getting Back to Basics for awarding me a "Beautiful Blogger Award" back in March. I'm embarassed to say March, because I was so excited to see this, but as many of you know, have been so busy with the recent transition in my family life. This is actually my first blogger award and so I'm very excited to finally post this!!!
The requirements for accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Pass this award along to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
3. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
4. Share seven (7) things about yourself.
Now Marisa has chosen to pass this along to 7 bloggers and share 7 things about herself. So to honor the person that has awarded me, I'd like to keep it the same as well.
7 Bloggers that really inspire me, in no particular order, and not all have been just discovered. However, they are all beautiful bloggers to me! Check them out...I'm sure you're gonna adore them as much as I do!!
1. It's A Good Thing Thank you Brandy for sharing the beauty of motherhood!
2. A Small Tribe Thank you Marina for your gorgeous pics of much inspiration!!
3. Natural Suburbia Thank you Linda for sharing all the goodness of your life!!
4. Syrendell Thank you Jennifer for sharing such wonderful ideas for homeschooling and the beauty of your wonderful family!!
5. Garden Mama Thank you Nicole for all the beauty you bring and share with us!
6. Bluebirdbaby Thank you Erin for so much inspiration that you have given me!! Your blog is such eye candy to me!! I LOVE IT!
7. Frontier Dreams Thank you Nicole for all the crafty inspiration and beauty of being a mama that you share with us all!
Now to share 7 things about myself, hmmm...
1. I'm a Waldorf Ed. parent
2. I love crafting and cooking
3. I use to be an antique and vintage clothing dealer (before babies). I love antiques/vintage!
4. Have been secretly wanting to move to Oregon for many years now.
5. My dear hubby and I have recently seperated (as a matter of fact, today is our 8 year anniversary) I don't know if it's permanent or not?
6. Would love to some day homestead and be completely self-sustaining (well, at least for the most part)
7. I'm an old school punk rocker ;D
Wow...that was easier than I thought-lol! I usually don't expose too much about my persona other than my mothering side, however, I'd like to start posting other facets of myself as well. We'll see! Maybe I'll just start another blog all together for that-lol!