This Mama still has much to catch up on in the department of moving in. It's the oddest thing. You'd think with half of our storage unit broken into and stolen, I should have no problem organizing our new place and the remainder of the storage unit. That however is not the case. The new place is an apartment more then half the size smaller than our old house. It's actually pretty relieving in a rather odd way. I've been simplifying and trying to only keep the things I really want to. It's kind of like a fresh start. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. So...my to do list for the remainder of the month...
- Order the items necessary to get home-based business started- I'll share more of that once it's ready ;D
- Get Nature Table Set up- I kind of have it done but not the way I want and to be honest...I'm tired of looking at the old winter pic I have up in my blog-lol! It has been a while for us to regain our bearings.
- Finish organizing craft supplies in Utility Room
- Go through Mama clothes and donate what I don't use anymore!!
- Move Furniture around in babies room
- Actually fix up Mama's room- as I've been working off and on in the other rooms and always seem to neglect my own!
- Tag Winter children's clothing for upcoming consignment show in September :D
Enjoy your Sunday!!